Where is my order?
Check your inbox for a shipping confirmation email, which includes a link to track your Ethnasia package. Still can’t find it? Just pop in your email address and order number here, and we’ll give you all the details on where your package is and when it’s expected to arrive. You can also check your order status by logging into your ethnasia.com account.
If none of those options work, please contact us using to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need your ship-to name, the email address you used to place the order and your order number. Once we have that info, we’ll get back to you ASAP with more details on your package status.
How long does shipping take?
All Ethnasia packages are shipped from Athens - Greece, delivery times will vary based on your proximity to Greece. Typical shipping windows are:
- Greece: 2 - 3 business days
- Europe: 10 - 15 business days
- International: 20 - 25 business days
Heads up: Your package status may not update for 2 or 3 days at a time via the tracking link we sent you. So don’t worry—it’s totally normal for your package tracking to stay the same for a few days. Also, packages only go out for shipping Monday through Friday.
What should I do if I received the wrong item(s)?
Sorry about that! If we sent you an incorrect item in your order, send an email to email@example.com and provide us with your name, order number and the item(s) you’re missing or received by accident. We’ll handle the issue ASAP!
When will my order ship?
What if my item arrives broken or damaged?
I guarantee that any damaged item upon arrival will be replaced. Only if the item is one-of-a-kind or out-of-stock I will offer a full refund.
What should I do if my jewelry has been damaged?
No worries! All of our jewelry have a 1-year warranty, which means we’ll replace the damaged item within a year from the time of purchase. To get a replacement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, shipping address, order number (if available) and a picture of your damaged item.
- We can only issue a replacement if you provide a photo of the damaged item.
- If a macrame has been altered in any way (i.e. if you cut, shortened, or re-burned the strings or edges), we can’t replace the item.
- Pewter jewelry are fragile by nature and should be worn with care. We are not liable for broken pewter jewelry.
- We’re unable to replace lost or stolen items.
How do I return something?
All purchases made on our site with the exception of rings are final sale.
If you ordered a ring and it doesn’t fit, you can exchange it for the right size. For our ring exchange process, email us at email@example.com and send us your name, shipping address andorder number.
There are a few return exceptions:
- If your jewelry breaks within a year after purchasing it, we’ll happily send you a new one based on inventory availability, no need to send it back to us.
- If your item is damaged upon delivery, no need to return the damaged item as well. Just contact us using at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and a photo of the damaged item, and we’ll send you a replacement.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping within Greece is 3€ or free for orders over 35€. (yay!).
International shipping is 5€, or free for orders over 35€.
Just a reminder, typical shipping windows are:
- Greece: 2 - 3 business days
- Europe: 5 - 15 business days
- International: 10 - 30 business days
The above times do not include the 24-48 hours it takes us to process and pack your order once it is received.
Fani Ntinoudi: +30 698 100 2552 - email@example.com
Harris Tokamanis: +30 694 488 9996 - firstname.lastname@example.org