SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Check your inbox for a shipping confirmation email, which includes a link to track your Ethnasia package. Still can’t find it? Just pop in your email address and order number here, and we’ll give you all the details on where your package is and when it’s expected to arrive. You can also check your order status by logging into your ethnasia.com account.
If none of those options work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need your ship-to name, the email address you used to place the order and your order number. Once we have that info, we’ll get back to you ASAP with more details on your package status.
If your tracking information hasn’t been updated for 2-3 days, don’t worry -- that’s totally normal! Occasionally there will be delays in shipping, so you might not see an update on your tracking for a few more days. If your package hasn’t moved in 7 days, contact us and we can help locate your package!
Still haven’t received your order even though your order status says “Delivered”? Try checking with your neighbors first to make sure the package didn’t get delivered to their house instead. Sometimes, mail carriers leave packages at nearby doors by mistake (oops!).
Occasionally carriers will mark packages as "Delivered" before they've actually left the package at your address. Typically they show up within 24-48 hours after being marked as "Delivered", so hang tight for a day or two!
If you don’t have any luck there and you still haven't received your package after 48 hours of it being marked as "Delivered", we’ll be happy to help resolve the issue. Just contact us and send us your name, shipping address, the email used to place your order and your order number. We’ll get back to you ASAP with more details on your package status.
During the holidays, *everyone* online shops. Which means mail carriers get backed up and packages can, unfortunately, get delayed. If you don’t want to risk a late delivery or need your package ASAP, we’ve created a few more shipping options for you. That way we can ensure you get your package when you need it!
We know you want your new Ethnasia jewelry ASAP (can’t blame you), so we typically ship orders within 3-5 business days after the order is placed. We processes orders 7 days a week, but they can only go out Monday through Friday for shipment. Standard shipping time is 4-6 business days, and this does not include the warehouse processing times mentioned above.
All Ethnasia packages are shipped from Didimoticho, Greece and delivery times will vary based on your proximity to those cities. Typical shipping windows are:
Australia: 10-22 business days*
Austria: 2-4 business days*
Belgium: 2-4 business days*
Canada: 6-16 business days*
Croatia: 2-6 business days*
Cyprus: 3-5 business days*
Czech Republic: 7-11 business days*
Denmark: 5-8 business days*
Estonia: 3-5 business days*
Finland: 4-6 business days*
France: 2-10 business days*
Germany: 2-6 business days*
Greece: 1-3 business days*
Hungary: 7-11 business days*
Ireland: 5-10 business days*
Israel: 12-19 business days*
Italy: 2-4 business days*
Latvia: 6-8 business days*
Lithuania: 4-6 business days*
Luxembourg: 6-10 business days*
Malta: 6-10 business days*
Netherlands: 2-8 business days*
Norway: 10-14 business days*
Poland: 8-10 business days*
Portugal: 10-24 business days*
Romania: 6-14 business days*
Slovakia: 7-11 business days*
Slovenia: 7-11 business days*
Spain: 7-18 business days*
Sweden: 7-15 business days*
Switzerland: 1-6 business days*
United Kingdom: 2-10 business days*
United States: 10-22 business days*
*P.S. This doesn’t include the normal 3-5 days of making/processing time.
Please notify us immediately if the wrong address was inputted during checkout so we can update it before shipping.
If the item is already shipped then we are not liable for lost package or undelivered packages. We will not re-ship, replace or refund orders if lost for wrong addresses. It is up to the client to give correct information.
All returned "Invalid Address" packages will be charged with reshipping cost.
No worries! To get a replacement, send us an email and send us your name, shipping address, order number (if available) and a picture of your damaged item.
1. We can only issue a replacement if you provide a photo of the damaged item.
2. If a macrame has been altered in any way (i.e. if you cut, shortened, or re-burned the strings or edges), we can’t replace the item.
3. Pewter jewelry are fragile by nature and should be worn with care. We are not liable for broken pewter jewelry.
4. We’re unable to replace lost or stolen items.
Sorry about that! If we sent you an incorrect item in your order, send us an email and provide us with your name, order number and the item(s) you’re missing or received by accident. We’ll handle the issue ASAP!
We want to make sure your jewelry stay as pretty as they were when you first put them on. Follow these care tips to keep your jewelry nice and shiny!
1. AVOID THESE. Love smell-good stuff? So do we! But it’s best to avoid lotions and perfumes when wearing your jewelry.
2. SAFE STORAGE. When you aren’t wearing your Ethnasia pieces (which, let’s be honest, isn’t often), store them separately in small jewelry pouches.
3. PRETTY & POLISHED. Keep your pieces pretty by gently polishing them with a soft, dry cloth whenever they’re looking a little dull.
4. HECK NO H20. Sorry, no swimming or exercising when wearing plated jewelry! Water is just fine for your originals, but too much H2O can cause damage to your metal pieces.
5. KEEP CLEAR OF METALS. Want to stack your rings and bracelets? Just be careful that your plated pieces don’t rub against each other too often. (And while you’re at it, watch out for keys in your pocket or purse—they can wear away the metal if they come into contact with your jewelry.)
All of our thread jewelry are coated in wax, which means they’re 100% waterproof! Go surf, snowboard, or even take a shower with them on! Wearing your jewelry every day only enhances their natural look and feel.
Just a heads up: Jewelry with charms and beads on them may tarnish when they come in contact with water. We always recommend removing any jewelry with silver plated brass on them before getting them wet. This will help to maintain their color and shine!
We do our best to display the colors and images of our jewelry accurately on the website. However, we can’t guarantee that your computer monitors display will be accurate and depict the same colors.
Please also keep in mind that all of our bracelets are handmade, which means thread color can slightly vary from spindle to spindle and stone jewelry, like turquoise, can vary in color from stone to stone. This makes each piece of jewelry unique to you!
All purchases made on our site with the exception of rings are final sale.
If you ordered a ring and it doesn’t fit, you can exchange it for the right size. For our ring exchange process, email us at email@example.com and send us your name, shipping address andorder number.
There are a few return exceptions:
1. If your jewelry breaks within a year after purchasing it, we’ll happily send you a new one based on inventory availability, no need to send it back to us.
2. If your item is damaged upon delivery, no need to return the damaged item as well. Just contact us using at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and a photo of the damaged item, and we’ll send you a replacement.
Our Email support is available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide coverage for all of your questions, comments, and concerns. We are working hard and someone from our team will get to your email very soon! Our email responses can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for us to respond back.
You can directly reach us from the blue “Message Us” icon at the bottom left of your screen (both mobile and desktop). We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am Athens to 8:00 pm Athens.